Thanks for your kind support to AIFT’s initiative to help preserve the Traditional Indian Science knowledge by attending this Professional Appreciation Course - 8th Program in Mattur, the Sanskrit village of India near Shimoga.
Your stay, transport, food etc will be covered for the trip by the donations you will make. Rooms are already blocked. Plz let us know if you want to add any person to ensure all logistics are taken care effectively. Here are the Program details:
- 7.30 am: departure from AIFT office at Sanjay Nagar. B-fast on the way at 9AM or so.
- 1.30 pm - Arrival at Shimoga JaiMatha Grandeur
- 1.30-2.15 pm - Check in. freshen up. Lunch will be served at hotel
- 2.40 - Depart for Muttur for sessions at Sanskrit Vidyalaya Hall
- 3.30-5 pm - Ayurveda Fundamentals : genesis-wholistic well being, how it differentiates with other western medical practices and cover other traditional practices like homeo, Unani. Key elements for common man to practice in daily life to remain healthy. Q&A
- 5-5.30 - Tea/Coffee break with snacks. Visit to Tunga River Bank
- 5.45-7.45 - Mathetical Astrology Basics : Scientific Foundation of our Astrology : Key concepts and how they are linked to us and based on science. Q&A
- Dinner - 7.45-8.30 pm
- Arrive at hotel -9 pm
- Leave hotel by 9.15 am - after breakfast and check out
- 10.30 am - Arrive to Siddha Bone Treatment Centre of Sri Mohan Gowda
- 12 noon- Depart from the Center
- 1.00-2 pm - Karma Siddhanta and its impact. Prashnottari
- 2-2.45 pm - lunch at Mattur
- 3 pm - Depart for Blr
I am sure you will enjoy the experience with us.
Click to know the modes of payment